Thursday, August 16, 2012

So, Yeah, This Happened...


After catching up on Season 2, I really had the biggest urge to draw my character, Celestrial DarkMoon, as a 'My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic' character.  First it started as a sketch to appease my strange desire, however, I liked it so much that I inked it, and that lead me to want to put color flats on it.

I'm still proud of it.  I think I did well studying the drawing style, but still managed to put some of myself in it too.

Those things coming off of him are his aura 'hands' which appear when he goes "berserk".  Yes I know, the mark is a moon, but hey, given his name, it can't be helped.  I designed it based off of the blades of his double ended glaives.



After drawing him, I still wanted to draw more-mainly because I was proud of his turn out, that I drew another one of my characters, DarkChaos as one of the characters.

Again, I wanted to simulate the style, but still keep myself in it.  He turned out pretty good.


No comments:

Post a Comment