Thursday, May 1, 2014

Messenger is set to return! Also, there be other updates!


So, the date I plan to begin regular page updates again is Monday August 4, 2014.  I know, its still a number of months away, but by then I should have a comfortable buffer built up, and feel confident in Chapter 1 running and ending smoothly.  While as far as my back and neck are concerned, they've been doing much better, and I don't tend to have as many problems.  My arm/tendonitis has sadly been a different story.  I have been able to work on pages again, but they're coming along slowly, and some days are better or worse than others.  I've also been trying other things to get it to get better, and get it to not cause me so much pain.

So with all that said, I am still open to any suggestions anyone has that they would like to see.  Are you interested in how I handle writing, story plotting, thumbnailing, penciling, inking, coloring, lettering, etc?    Don't feel shy to ask me.  I have some ideas to help continue to fill the Monday gaps until August, but I want to be sure it is things that you guys are curious about or would like to see.  All these updates and art can be seen on Messenger's site:  http://messenger.thecomicseries.com/ .


In other news I'll be holding my first artist alley table at SpartanCon in Spartanburg, SC on Saturday May 10th.  If you are going, feel free to stop by and say hi.  This is up on the conventions tab at the top.  I'll update the tab as I solidify any conventions I'll be attending.

Also, my commissions have been closed for a while, but I plan to reopen them around the end of May.  Thank you to everyone who has been so patient with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment