Monday, April 27, 2015

Sorry for the disappearance

Wow, life happened.  Sadly I overwhelmed myself and something gave while I focused on getting better and working on Messenger's pages.  I'm back, but I'm not going to make any promises on when I'll update here.  If anyone is interested in seeing maybe pencils and inks of Messenger's pages, I can post some of those.  I don't put finished pages up here because I notice from my school pages, the word balloons are often really hard to see.  They show up best on the webcomic's site: http://messenger.thecomicseries.com/  (which updates every Monday).

So status since the past update here; Chapter 1 returned as planned and finished up, and Chapter 2 is running smoothly.  I'm doing better with my health than I was about a year ago--I'm not where I want to be, but something is better than nothing.  I tabled at this past SC ComiCon in Greenville SC back in March; and I also will be returning to SpartanCon this year on May 9, in Spartanburg SC.  I really enjoyed it last year, and am glad to be going back.

But enough of my boring talking, please enjoy some art.  I managed two small print illustrations not featuring Messenger characters *gasp!*  This is what I did when I took a short actual break between Chapters 1 and 2.


 

2 comments: